YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR REPUTATION.
SERVICES ARE PROVIDED THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES
"I was in conflict with a client for months and we have decided to work with Mr. Bern. It was not an easy situation but at the end, me and my client were satisfied with the mediation! He did a great job and the whole process was very fast!"
CONTRACTOR, NEW YORK
MEDIATION AND RESOLUTION
Benny Bern is a dedicated, experienced professional mediator who will help you find solutions to any private or professional conflict. Mediators can assist in disputes that may occur in your life.
Clients trust in his expertise because he has always remained committed to providing his services to solve their differences. His clients satisfaction is guaranteed.
WHY A MEDIATION
- More affordable than a legal procedure.
- Expedited alternative to a lawsuit.
- A neutral mediator will provide a stress-free alternative to court proceedings.
- Lawsuits are psychologically taxing for both parties.
- The mediation process provides a fair method for managing disputes, utilizing the guidance of a trained mediation specialist, without involving the courts.
- Communication is key between parties. Unfortunately, sometimes parties cannot or do not want to communicate directly. The mediator is there as an unbiased moderator to help facilitate clear communication between parties.
- 80% of traditional lawsuits are settled before going in front of the judge. It is extremely expensive and time consuming.
- 80% of mediation is successful and accomplishes the same result while saving time and money.
- A trial is public. The information will be accessible to the public, on internet, and it is permanent. Mediation is private and discreet. It is beneficial for both parties.
- At the completion of a trial the judge will make a decision without further negotiation between parties. The method of mediation will provide a great opportunity for both parties to agree on a settlement as opposed to an undesirable verdict.
TYPE OF MEDIATION